Twilight WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight WoW

Where worlds Collide

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER

Go down 
+2
loveablewolf
Euthanasia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER Empty
PostSubject: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am

If I were to kill you Jeus... Does that mean I am a Jew? I haaaaave to know!
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:34 am

sadly this post is retarded since being a jew would mean you are a decend of ilrasl and wership god
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 pm

lol ya jews and christians worship same god and i forget but i think islam does too
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rave340                        http://www.gai
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:29 pm

lol im not sure on that one thro i do know christans and jews believe the same i believe in god so >.> but im not a jew or christan im a subgroup i guess
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:02 am

nvm islam worship allah
or is it muslim????
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

DAMNIT! The jews didnt kill jesus. Judas, who was a dickface, ratted Jesus out to the retarded romans (or something like that) and they killed him.

Judas was a jew but he was also a douchebag. Don't make a connection between the rest of the jews and judas.

Thank you for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Sorry. I had to get that out of my system.
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 am

lol people need to read the bible
Back to top Go down
Enigma9
TG Member

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:01 am

Jesus, himself, was a jew, as there was no christianity before him, as christians believe that jesus was the son of god, and the savior. The jews, on the other hand, do not believe that jesus was the son of god, and they only believe in the old testament.
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:43 pm

I need to hang out with ppl like you b cuz my irl friends don't seem to understand that.
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:18 am

Im tottaly cereal geek
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 pm

oh ya well im super cereal
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Yeah, yeah??? Well im super super cereal! O_o Razz Roflwafle
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Beat that Mr. Smartypants
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:55 pm

im super infinity cereal
ha
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:17 am

we lost everyone people lost there mines on this forum
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 am

Lol. Fa rizzle
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:54 am

Ma shizzle O_o
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am

neht ko. (thats ok then backwards Razz)
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

my other army MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:52 pm

>.> yeap lost it
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am

dont make me sick them on you
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Rofl. Smiley heaven.
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:50 pm

calling my post retarted and making 2 stupid typos clearly shows that YOU'RE RETARTED! OOH!
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:43 pm

you made the stupidest typo you spelled jesus wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil geek geek geek Shocked Shocked Shocked(and if you were tryin to burn him than my cats have had better burns)

Last edited by rave340 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 pm

loveablewolf wrote:
we lost everyone people lost there mines on this forum
especially tokerovin....

..or maybe me???? idk
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

you'd think me and toke were brothers with how stupidly alike we act on these posts
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:27 pm

rave340 wrote:
you made the stupidest typo you spelled jesus wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil geek geek geek Shocked Shocked Shocked(and if you were tryin to burn him than my cats have had better burns)
but i didnt call any one stupid.
EPIC PHAIL!
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:51 am

Euthanasia wrote:
calling my post retarted and making 2 stupid typos clearly shows that YOU'RE RETARTED! OOH!
i see the word stupid in it
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:12 pm

lol he was wondering, if in fact he killed jesus..is he a jew,fact: no u'd be a dumbcracked up little kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER   JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER Empty

Back to top Go down

JESUS MUST READ AND ANSWER
Page 1 of 1