Twilight WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight WoW

Where worlds Collide

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please change some of the colors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

please change some of the colors Empty
PostSubject: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 am

quotes are invisible completely to me.
Quote :

like i cant even see this with out highlighting it lawl
Back to top Go down
Freak
Head Admin
Freak

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 pm

problem solved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightwow.darkbb.com
FMGSSOUL
Head Admin
FMGSSOUL

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Even though Jesus fixed it before I could get my two cents in, I'm postin them anyways.

In all fairness Euth, I dont feel you have the right to complain since you nor any of the others are on here as much as we admins are. *cough lazy old farts *cough* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 pm

FMGSSOUL wrote:
Even though Jesus fixed it before I could get my two cents in, I'm postin them anyways.

In all fairness Euth, I dont feel you have the right to complain since you nor any of the others are on here as much as we admins are. *cough lazy old farts *cough* Very Happy
maybe you should do some thinking before you add how much you're worth in. think about this, i did not get on because you keep changing shit on me and my e-mail has so many unread messages i just barley found this site. and you're not 21.
Back to top Go down
FMGSSOUL
Head Admin
FMGSSOUL

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 am

Euthanasia wrote:
FMGSSOUL wrote:

maybe you should do some thinking before you add how much you're worth in. think about this, i did not get on because you keep changing shit on me and my e-mail has so many unread messages i just barley found this site. and you're not 21.

I'd watch what I say there son. 1. I out rank you. 2. I'm older and wiser. 3. I got alot more people who know I wouldnt lie so they'd back me and 4. Jesus knows me quite well and I dont think you wanna annoy him by callin anyone on his staff a liar ^_^

Btw, I'm not trying to be a dick about it all but if you wanna start a battle and go head to head with the almighty Soul, your more than welcome to bounce
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 am

almighty?? ok now your ego has become a planet yes your 21 but dam no braging to high hell we dont need your ego the size of jupiter its already earths size soul almighty my foot your high on power you know that lol XD but then again sometimes i get that way for the fun of it >.> hehe killing massive alots of people lol owning noobs till they cry ~daydreams~ ahh thats the life we had not its just watching the noobs play and trying to help them >.> plus the texts still suck if you ask me this site would be alot better without gray text and gray background thats just my opinion thro not like its ever mattered to anyone lol
Back to top Go down
Freak
Head Admin
Freak

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:43 am

Jesus, you guys bitch like wemen, I changed the forums this morning, happy?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightwow.darkbb.com
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 pm

hey i was just commenting >.> it did look hard to read this is alot better thro im not a women im alittle girl lol >.> thats a joke >.> thro people told me i am girlish >.> mainly cause of me likeing pink >.> ah well
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 am

Jesus wrote:
oh i thought you were talking to yourself! ha, and soul you maybe have the ability to "ban me" but i can do more than you can.
Back to top Go down
FMGSSOUL
Head Admin
FMGSSOUL

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Euthanasia wrote:
Jesus wrote:
oh i thought you were talking to yourself! ha, and soul you maybe have the ability to "ban me" but i can do more than you can.
Might wanna re-read my post. I dont recall saying jack shit about banning anyone, kickin your ass in a duel maybe but thats about it. Better lighten up a bit too, sounds like your takin my sense of humor a lil too seriously -.-'
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:57 am

FMGSSOUL wrote:
Euthanasia wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Might wanna re-read my post. I dont recall saying jack shit about banning anyone, kickin your ass in a duel maybe but thats about it. Better lighten up a bit too, sounds like your takin my sense of humor a lil too seriously -.-'
oh lawl, apology accepted. (thats my humor right there hehe) sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please change some of the colors   please change some of the colors Empty

Back to top Go down

please change some of the colors
Page 1 of 1