Twilight WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight WoW

Where worlds Collide

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spawning Random Crap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FMGSSOUL
Head Admin
FMGSSOUL

Spawning Random Crap Empty
PostSubject: Spawning Random Crap   Spawning Random Crap EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:24 pm

I wasnt sure where to post this or what to call it, so its going here and the topic is set.

Skipping the usually nice guy BS, I'm getting sick of cleaning up the messes when you guys (gms and admins alike) decide to spawn random shit somewhere and dont delete it. Two days ago I had to remove 4 mining trainers outside Under City who were fighting and an alliance riding trainer who was destroying Brill. The power you have is supposed to be used to help fix bugs on the server and aid players to an extent, not to fuck around with things and act like a bunch of damn 12 year olds. And if you think I'm pissed your wrong, I'm irritated since I'm on 80% of my day and I'm usually the one cleaning this crap up and working my ass off to make this server enjoyable for the players.

I dont know and frankly I dont care whos at fault for spawning this crap but its gotta stop. What you do is a reflection on all gms and admins alike. If you go around abusing power and acting like some retarded 12 year old with A.D.D then the players wont respect us and assume we're a noob staff.

I'd also like to point out that someones been adding items to my mall vendors without permission, so I'd like that crap to stop as well. I didnt ask anyone to add the TG Event bag to the bag vendor, kill the vendors off or anything else, so cut it out.

Feel free to post if ya want, I'm not trying to be a hard ass about things but this has been bugging me for a while now and its about time I said something before things get outta hand.
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Random Crap   Spawning Random Crap EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:31 pm

well that is really dam annoying i know >.> being killed by a alliance npc is so wrong when its in a cap town gms should be able to know the rules and respect them
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Random Crap   Spawning Random Crap EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:59 pm

can i just add that Brill was already there even from the beginning of the Wow..and i should kno because i was on Wow WAY before alot of u guys..Even tho Jesus and ilmatar were first..And also the TGEvent bag might have been my fault because i was trying to add something to a Vendor and might have went to your Vendor's Inventory..Also the 4 mining trainers werent there but 1 was..he was the first there and i think some1 spawned him..And yes i kno ive done my share of Spawning(10092 Dooms) and forthat i apologies..u find anyplease let me kno xD because i dont think i deleted them all

And please dont Spawn unless given permission
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Random Crap   Spawning Random Crap EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:27 pm

lol nope ive seen a few cant remember where >.> lol please stop that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Random Crap   Spawning Random Crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawning Random Crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight WoW :: Twilight WoW :: Genaral-
Jump to: