Twilight WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight WoW

Where worlds Collide

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.

Go down 
+5
miamidude401
Tokerovin
rave340
Heather
Andrew
9 posters

Who Do U Think Is The BetterADmin
Andrew
Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_lcap24%Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
MiamiDude401
Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_lcap12%Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Tokerovin
Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_lcap12%Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
FMGSoul(A.K.A)Soul
Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_lcap52%Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Vote_rcap
 52% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Empty
PostSubject: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:56 pm

I think im the best xD..But i also think tokerovin is good xD..and Soul...and miami:)
Back to top Go down
Heather
TG Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

i think Andrew is the best Admin xD GO BRO XD:P
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:00 pm

woot 2 votes xD..
Back to top Go down
rave340
TG Member
rave340

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Andrew
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rave340                        http://www.gai
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Well FMGSOUl is winning lol..i think its a close fight xD..i hope no one is cheatin or bribing peeps..
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Lol I can't believe I am dead last. Oh well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:41 pm

aww crap...tokerovin..i still think ur an amazing Admin xD..hope u fell better cause u kno ur awsome xD
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:10 am

wen did sould become an admin?
also aw ppl you dont like me??
Why wat did i ever do???
Why tell me??!?
cmon im nice
FK U SOUL BRIBING PEEPS!!!! NO1 KNOWS YOU!!!!
well ppl why/???
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 am

dude he didnt bribe anyone from my knoweldge i voted for him cause hes a friend and doing a very good job of being a admin hes working mostly on buggs and trying to fix things i dont see many admins doing that i rarely see admins on dont take me wrong im not saying your not doing your jobs thro gm/admins normaly arnt on but soul so plus take up the business over soul being a admin with jesus he was the one who premoted him and dont get pissy
Back to top Go down
legionofwar
TG Member
legionofwar

Location : somewhere on the battlefield of war standing by FMGSSOUL to make sure he dont die

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 am

hey mamiadude soul wouldnt waste the time breath or money to bride anyone he has better things to do like trying to help fix bugs unlike alot of admin and gms on alot of servers dont bash soul unless you have good reason ive been souls friend for 2 years and never once has he ever done anything that low.Its bad joke witch he has alot of that is the only thing low about him other then that hes a good honest person unless hes trying to joke witch he needs a new joke book for

Last edited by legionofwar on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Freak
Head Admin
Freak

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 pm

If it makes you feel better Miami, almost none of his firends voted at all. Anyone who voted for him he probably doesnt know.

Hes VERY good at what he does, do stop getting mad at him or anyone, your an Admin, act like one.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightwow.darkbb.com
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

Location : following soul into battle takeing my wolf fang in hand and walking beside him fighting for my clan!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:36 pm

well that is correct way to see it jesus a admin needs to be repectfull even if its not in his interesting i guess hmm complaining and bitching isnt really a good thing when a admin/gm sorry i just had to add my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:49 pm

I agree. That's why I always try my best to be respectful. Lol. Im being a real kissup goody goody two shoes huh?

lol!
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Ok everyone I have something to say and I want you all to listen please. My GF and my mom and my dad have been all @#$@#$ with me and its been getting to me to much. My parents are only doing it because my favorite uncle died yesterday. My GF is just a @#$%@ so I dumped her today and felt really good about it. Im sorry for getting mad at soul and you guys are right he does do more than most of us including me. If i made you guys feel bad im sorry you guys are right even tho he is not on alot he is very good at what he does. Loveablewolf, Legionofwar, and Jesus you all are right. As hard as it is to admit it you guys are right and im uhm im i--m wrong. Once again im diffrent now im trying to keep my big mouth shut and be polite its going to be hard for me to do it so I am going to need a little of support from everyone ok? If you can thankyou. If you just hate me then i understand why. Soul im sorry for saying that if you hate me now ok I understand if not then GREAT but everyone who is good friends with him im sorry I am done talking meen to everyone this was me : Twisted Evil this is me now Very Happy if you dont believe me that I was a meen person ask Illmatar especially I talk to him the most. You might be able to ask Jesus but I dont contact him very often. But I assure you all I'm diffrent now. Thankyou for reading this once again im SoRrY. This is how i feel right now Sad . Once again thank you all for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:22 pm

miami.. dont worry dude its fine, some of us get mad sometimes and some of us get frustrated sometimes, not everyone is perfect and no one is better then anyone else..this poll is to c who the people like the MOST not who is the better Admin.. im doing this to show that nor u or me r perfect. Soul deserves to be the better or most fav admin because yes he does do more then us and we only play and help other basicly. I only wish that we dont fight and that we just get along with eachother so no one leaves and more people join.. This is supposed to be a Nice respectfull community and it is..But everyone just needs to calm down alittle(not like EVERYONE needs to) and say UR RIGHT.

~~Andrew~~
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok thnks andrew i really apreciated that ot means alot to me that someone doesnt hate me. and ur right for some reason im more depressed than usual.
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 am

it happens dude and if you want some help im here always am the best thing im good at is helping so ill try to help if you want
Back to top Go down
legionofwar
TG Member
legionofwar

Location : somewhere on the battlefield of war standing by FMGSSOUL to make sure he dont die

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:36 pm

hey miami soul wont get pissed he wont hate you i just dont like ppl saying that its all fine i hope you can get along with me for now the sheet is clean you'll have to fill it in
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:08 pm

ya its fine miami.. happens alot in life
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:14 am

Just remember dude. You arent alone! We are your friends and we arent going to hold that kind of thing against you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legionofwar
TG Member
legionofwar

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 pm

everyone does have bad days and i have alot of them but i try not to get pissed some times its hard but atleast ppl like us understand what made you feel mad
Back to top Go down
Tokerovin
Admin
Tokerovin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Bad days suck. We understand. lol!
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:50 am

Bad days do suck but i am back on track now lol it rymed ok soz anyways ye i am all beter all thanks to loveablewolf just now there a new prob.....divorce(my parents)
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:23 am

ow that sucks badly idk what to tell you there
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:12 pm

its fine hopefully it doesnt happen Sad
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:13 pm

also guys my site is up again www.ballingamerz.tk is back yes i still need some staff but u need to apply
Spoiler:
[wow]WoW[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Andrew
TG Member
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Well guys FMGSOUL won..And i gota say..he deserves it..Ide like everyone to say thanks for all he's done for All of us.

Thanks FMGSOUL
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:15 pm

he always does his best kinda why i always say hes worth haveing around lol he really does a good job im his friend and ive never seen him quit he keeps going trying to fix things lol thanks soul
Back to top Go down
Euthanasia
TG Member
Euthanasia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:21 pm

you jerks scared soul from answering, poor little guy... didnt know we had that many active people on these forums. O.o?

I forgot who i voted for...
Who the hell voted for you? (meaning who voted for who?)

miamidude401 wrote:
Bad days do suck but i am back on track now lol it rymed ok soz anyways ye i am all beter all thanks to loveablewolf just now there a new prob.....divorce(my parents)
my parents divorced. best damn thing that ever happened to me >Very Happy

No. Joke.
Back to top Go down
loveablewolf
GM
loveablewolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:41 pm

interesting my parents divored too never had a father at all so no idea on that side of the road all i know is it would of been nice to have one in my eyes anyways hope things go well
Back to top Go down
miamidude401
TG Member
miamidude401

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:38 am

sorry jesus for saying this but FucK THERE done with eachother DAMNIT Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.   Who is the better Amin or the most favorit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the better Amin or the most favorit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight WoW :: Off~Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: